Alicia Keys is a modern day Jane-of-all-trades: she quadruples as a talented musician, singer-songwriter, record producer and actress. Today, she released her fifth studio album Girl On Fire, which she hopes will “empower” and “liberate” her fans.
Alicia’s latest album still maintains her signature soft ballads with a few uptempo tracks like “New Day” and “Girl On Fire.” We will definitely be adding it to our stocking stuffers.
In celebration of the release of Girl On Fire, check out 11 of our favorite looks from Alicia Keys over the past decade.
Keys at the 2001 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles