Alicia Keys is a modern day Jane-of-all-trades: she quadruples as a talented musician, singer-songwriter, record producer and actress. Today, she released her fifth studio album Girl On Fire, which she hopes will “empower” and “liberate” her fans.
Alicia’s latest album still maintains her signature soft ballads with a few uptempo tracks like “New Day” and “Girl On Fire.” We will definitely be adding it to our stocking stuffers.
In celebration of the release of Girl On Fire, check out 11 of our favorite looks from Alicia Keys over the past decade.
Keys at the 2001 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past