Although Google seems to still have the search engine game on lock, its fierce competitor Bing is nothing to sneeze at. While compiling stastical date for this year, Bing uncovered something momentousness…well maybe not that momentousness, but cool nonetheless. Bing compiled a list of the 10 most searched fashion brands by users of their search engine. Can you guess who took the number one spot this year? Will it be Chanel with searches of its hula hoop bag or maybe Tory Burch amidst her divorce proceedings.
Click through to check out the 10 most searched fashion brands in 2012.
1. Michael Kors
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)