Ethiopian-born supermodel Liya Kebede took time out of her very busy modeling schedule to attend the swanky 2013 Pirelli Calendar Unveiling Press Conference in Rio de Janeiro. Damn, we’re jealous. The married mother of two donned an interesting, laid-back outfit for the festivities. She rocked leather hot shorts and topped it off with a long-sleeved pink graphic-screen print top. We like the look she was shooting for but it seems that it’s a little too overwhelming for her frame. Considering she’s one of the models featured in the calendar, we assumed she’d turn it up a little bit. Enough from us, what do you StyleBlazers think?
Photo: Getty Images
Blazin’ ot Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)