Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Salma Hayek
Photos: Lia Toby/WENN
Small bite celeb Salma Hayek came out fun and flirty for the 2012 British Fashion Awards held last night, November 27th, at the Savoy hotel in London.
We loved the fact that Salma, a presenter for the night, kept things simple and polished with a Stella McCartney LBD, paired with equally sophisticated black pumps. But to keep things interesting, the star wore the dress featuring one of fashion’s recent favorite design details—fringe! The extra long fringes definitely added a ‘wow factory’ to the whole look that landed Salma our coveted spot for SOTD.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night