Serena, Serena. Such an amazing athlete but she doesn’t seem to ever get it right on the red carpet, unfortunately. At the ESPY’s (the Grammy’s for athletes) yesterday, Serena Williams wore this beautiful Rachel Roy number in a hot pink, complimenting her skin tone. Makeup was flawless, hair was popped and the nails were right, but why all the cleavage? An extremely curvy girl, Serena has to accept the fact that certain outfits on her body type will look “stank” on her because of those extreme curves. So pushing her ta-ta’s all the way up to her ears doesn’t really help give her style, but only distract onlookers from what could have been a great look for her. She has so much potential, but if she keeps trying too hard, she will continue to get the side eye. Sorry Rena.
What’s your verdict StyleBlazers on Serena’s Outfit: Haute or Not?
See a full-length view of her look on the next page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past