After unveiling a virtual beachy keen spring 2013 lookbook, complete with faux sand, water and palm trees, the creative crew at Opening Ceremony are still hanging tough in the Sunshine State. The brand’s latest resort lookbook dabbles in the tarty colors of the Key West islands. The collection, while nodding the ’60s with smart separates and striped playsuits, is very much forward thinking in its fashions. Our top picks include the quilted sateen jackets, paneled skater dresses and Mary Jane booties. Also, it must be noted that the resort accessories are on-point: exaggerated cat eye sunglasses, sherbet hued sandals and new colorways for the in-house OC bag line. On the beauty tip, we’re also digging the model’s frosty pink lip and serious side ponytail, making it feel nostalgic and new all at once.
Click through below to check out Opening Ceremony’s Resort 2013 collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!