Chinese model Xiao Wen stars in the latest Kenzo accessories campaign. The beauty highlights the brand’s latest offerings of jewelry, scarves, shoes and sunglasses, and is accompanied by male model Simon Sabbah. Styled by Marie Chaix, the two float in an airy 3D set designed by David White. The beautifully printed floral silk scarves take flight and chunky gold earrings recall the heady opulence of the early ’90s. We can’t help but call out the Kenzo clothes in this ad campaign as well. The gridlike prints and graphic suiting that have become the brand’s signature trademark take some of the shine away from the accessories, if only for a moment. Creative Directors Humberto Leon and Carol Lim seem to have the Midas Touch, and should turn Kenzo into retail gold.
Click through below to check out Kenzo’s latest accessories campaign.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night