With the launch of a capsule collection on ShopBazaar.com, it marks the first time ever that Hermès is selling product on a site other than its own. The French luxury brand has made previous attempts to sell footwear on their site, but “it hasn’t been a broad offering,” Robert Chavez, president and chief executive officer of Hermès USA told WWD.
It seems like a great idea to partner with the magazine. Who hasn’t seen an editorial and wanted to buy everything in it?
Harper’s Bazaar Editor-In-Chief Glenda Bailey seems hopeful, explaining, “Hermès’ resort [shoe] collection is a real preview of what we’ll be seeing in spring. We’re offering readers the unique opportunity to buy now.”
If the collection goes well, we could see future partnerships of this caliber at the glossy.
What do you think, StyleBlazers? Are you coveting the Hermès/Harper’s Bazaar collection?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles