Some of the best dressed celebrities, designers and socialites stepped out in style for the 8th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball last night. Since its inception in 2005, the black tie holiday soiree raises funds to support lifesaving programs for children. Selita Ebanks wowed on the blue carpet in a hot red strapless cinched waist gown paired with sultry red lipstick, black MONIKA CHIANG d’Orsay ankle strap pumps and an elegant sparkling drop necklace. It looks like she even rocked a fur muff to keep her warm: buuurrr! Selena Gomez also rocked the carpet in a sparkling halter Dolce & Gabbana gown.
Click through the gallery to check out pics from last night’s Snowflake Ball.
Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles