Photo: Christian Weber / GQ
Do ladies love cool Rozay? He certainly thinks we should: ” “Ladies, you all should just love me. Let’s all have a beautiful year, let’s get this money.” GQ has named Maybach Music Group impresario Rick Ross “Bawse of the Year” in the magazine’s December “Men of the Year” issue. In the portfolio, Ross reflects on the year’s accolades, including being named one of the ten most powerful men in hip-hop by The Source. He basks in his recent success, with the sober realization that even the biggest kings may have fleeting reigns in the top spot. His New Year’s advice for readers? Put down the blunts. Didn’t expect that, did you?
The issue, which also includes “Men of the Year” Channing Tatum and Ben Affleck, and “Obsession of the Year” Rihanna, is on newsstands now.
So sophisticated, Rozay.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night