“I’ve literally danced 1,000 miles in his beautiful shoes…” Beyoncé has been singing the praises of many celebrities and public figures who’ve inspired her throughout the year. And yesterday, she took the time to honor legendary shoe designer Stuart Weitzman with a Lifetime Achievement Award in a special video tribute at the 2012 Footwear News Achievement Awards. King B looked flawless as always in neon and a brass chain necklace, and we’re loving her freshly shorn fringe bangs!
In addition to saluting the King of Heels, King B also had some time to drop a fresh new Instagram pic, working a Marni Floral-Jacquard Tee and retro Alexander Wang Cat Eye Sunglasses something glam. We’ll be seeing more of social media’s new darling in early 2013. She’s gearing up for her Super Bowl Halftime performance, and will executive produce an autobiographical HBO documentary that will give us a glimpse into her personal life. Throw in some studio time with the likes of R&B crooner Miguel, and you’ve got one BaddieBeyBey!
Watch Bey’s video tribute after the jump.
Thanks for your iconic heels, Stuart Weitzman!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night