Dressed in all black like an omen, Jourdan Dunn bares a fresh face with smoky cat eyes on the cover of Muse Magazine‘s Culture Club Winter 2012 issue. She is draped with an oversized black fur coat set against the city skyline. In the black on black themed shoot, photographer Guy Aroch and stylist Joanne Blades take us on a sultry winter’s journey with Jourdan throughout the spread.
Scroll down to check out more photos from the shoot.
What do you think of Jourdan’s “black on black” shoot?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)