Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Dita Von Teese
Yesterday photogs snapped burlesque dancer, model, and actress, Dita Von Teese, at the launch of her Von Follies lingerie range at Debenhams in London, England.
It would be far easier to explain what we didn’t like about this look: nothing. Staying true to the iconic pin-up girl style, edged with gothic influences, that has helped put her on the fashion map, Dita wore an on-trend Russian navy velvet dress from her eponymous collection. She appropriately paired the body-hugging number with uber stylish Christian Louboutin shoes and her own bugle-beaded overwire bra that peek-a-booed over the dress’ bustline. The look is further proof that the 40-year-old Dita knows how to do s-xy with an ultimate amount of class. And let’s not forget to give special attention to her 50′s victory roll hair and poppin’ red pout!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos