Photo: Susan Walsh/AP
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! First Lady Michelle Obama was a shimmering delight as she unveiled White House holiday decorations yesterday, with her adorable furry guy, Bo by her side. We love the First Lady’s gold two piece dress suit, with an impeccable form that flatters her figure. Mrs. Obama and Bo welcomed families to their home for the holiday celebration– the First Lady made cookies and decorated ornaments with their guests, while Bo was on hand for petting and puppy love!
Check out Mrs. Obama’s holiday look, Bo’s adorableness and all of the festivities below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night