Two things we learned recently: the gorgeous supermodels we see in the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion show have to audition for the coveted roles AND StyleBlazer fave Selita Ebanks may never be one again.
According to a story on NYMag.com, Selita went through the casting rounds for this year’s show noting, “You have to show up in your panties, and you have to walk and be pleasant and say hi to everyone and hope that you’ve still got it.” But get this: the beauty didn’t make the cut this year!
But if you thought Ms. Ebanks is going to try out again next year, think again. “I’ve done, what, five, six shows? I’ve experienced my V.S. days,” she told NYMag.com. Can you even imagine a Selita-less show? Don’t cry for her though, she has better plans up her pretty sleeves and may soon be seen in the cheese aisle at a Whole Foods near you. “The fromage is like—I love that section,” she said. “I just love the different consistencies, the different flavors, paired with different wines and juices. It’s fun,” the model exclaimed.
That’s the spirit, Selita! We guess.
Will you still watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show sans Ebanks?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night