Canadian beauty brand Cover FX recently reformulated their foundation lineup making it even more incredible than ever before. While we’ll still get the same great coverage options and wide shade range the brand is known for, we’ll also be getting an easier to follow undertone guide AND an improved formula that replaces talc (which can tend to have an ashy appearance on brown skin) with mica (which allows for a great seamless light reflecting natural look).
Here’s a cheat sheet on how to navigate the new line:
- Undertones are in 3 super simple categories: G for golden/yellow undertones; P for pink/reddish undertones; and N for neutral/olive undertones.
- The higher the number, the deeper the shade
- New inclusive shades for very fair and very deep skin are available on Coverfx.com
- Choose your formula: Total Cover Cream Foundation (medium to full coverage); Blotting Powder (set your makeup and touch-up shine throughout the day); Pressed Mineral Foundation (wear it alone or use it to set your makeup); Cream Concealer (medium to full coverage); Natural FX Water Based Foundation SPF 15 (liquid with medium coverage) and Skin Tint FX Moisturizing Treatment & Tint SPF 30 (light coverage).
Over favorite is the Total Cover Cream Foundation because it allows for a customizable coverage situation and makes the skin look darn near airbrushed.
Want to try for yourself? Head over to your local Sephora to get color matched.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles