Sure email has vastly taken over the need for snail mail, but we think there’s something that could have many fashionistas heading back to the classic way of sending correspondence: the Hermés stamp.
The French postal service La Poste (ugh, even the name sounds so much more chic than USPS) unveiled the design of a pink heart stamp this week. The “Heart Collection” will feature five iconic scarf prints from the fashion company, just like the one pictured above, called De Tout Coeur. If you live in France or will be in the country late January, you’ll be able to pick up the stamps at 0.97 Euros a piece.
This isn’t the first time the French are getting the better end of the stick when it comes to stamps. Previous postage collaborations include Chanel, Givenchy, Ungaro, Christian Lacroix, and Lanvin. Lucky!
What do you think of the Hermés stamp?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!