During the colder months, we’re all about the dramatic makeup, so of course we LOVED the look Zoe Saldana wore to the Neiman Marcus x Target Holiday Collection launch party. The Colombiana cutie rocked some serious metallic smoky eyes and blush pink lips. Zoe’s eye makeup only looks complicated, but is actually simple to do. If you’re loving the look like we’re loving the look, here’s how to get it.
After applying your foundation and powder, get ready for some pretty powerful eyes. Start off with a metallic eye base like MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist. Then top if off with a greenish-black duo chrome eyeshadow like MAC Club using your index finger to blend it in for a really messy, rockstar-like look.
Add depth to eye by applying a shade like MAC Greensmoke eyeshadow in the outer corners of the eyes and the area just under the lower lash line. Rim the eyes with a jet black pencil liner like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion and follow with 1-2 coats of mascara.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards