Photo: Getty Images
Just when we thought Nicki Minaj was starting to dress normal, the colorful rapper has given us yet another clownish outfit to shake our heads at–and this time she’s getting into the holiday spirit.
Dressed in a massive multi-tiered and patterned dress, the “Super Bass’ singer feted the launch of her Pink Friday fragrance in Sydney, Australia. While The Daily Maillikened the over-the-top frock to a cupcake, it immediately reminded us of Mother Ginger from the classic ballet “The Nutcracker.” A perfect choice for the holiday season if she was on stage at the Metropolitan Opera House and had a gang of little dancers leaping out from beneath the dress–but that’s not the case.
Read more and get a full view of Nicki’s outfit at HuffPost
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night