Photo: Courtesy of ABC
As Scandal‘s head gladiator Olivia Pope, Kerry Washington not only knows how to keep Washington, D.C.’s biggest secrets on the low, but she does it in impeccably sharp suits and stunning dresses. On tonight’s episode, she wears a Jean Fares Couture creation: a stunning off the shoulder, floor length flowing white gown with a shimmery silver bodice. The dress, Shine, is from the Iline collection.
On his fashion, designer Jean Fares says: ““Whether warm or hot; angelic or gorgeous, I want my woman to feel the core essence of her identity.” Kerry definitely meets Fares’ ideal in this piece. A plethora of other celebs have worn pieces from Jean Fares Couture including Paris Hilton, Nicole Scherzinger, Paula Abdul and Carrie Underwood.
Would you get dolled up in one of Jean Fares’ couture gowns?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past