Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com
Hollywood’s love affair with the 1980s seems to be in full swing. Nostalgia for the decade of excess seems to permeate almost every other movie being released. In the age of throwbacks, sequels and remakes, many of our favorite actors of the period are re-emerging to reinvent their careers. Here is a list of 15 icons of the 1980s who will soon be making their return to big screen.
The Terminator star will be returning to action films this year following the success of his cameos in The Expendables franchise. Schwarzenegger will be top lining The Last Stand next month and will co-star with Sylvester Stallone and 50 Cent in The Tomb later in 2013.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night