Photos: Randall Slavin
For someone who has been under intense media scrutiny if it even appears like she’s gained a pound, Eva Longoria has silenced the critics in the hottest way possible. The stunning Mexican-American actress stripped down to her lacy skivvies for GQ Mexico, bringing joy and good tidings to the men who snag this issue, on newsstands now. If they peel their eyes away from the stunning photos shot by Randall Slavin, they’ll even learn a thing or two about the Latina lovely.
In the issue, Eva opens up about keeping up with her crazy schedule, visiting Mexico and being considered one of the sexiest women alive:
“Ah, I always feel flattered when I say that! [Laughs] I hope people perceive me as beautiful in everything I do in relation to works of charity and philanthropy, or political activism. For me, those are the things that define beauty. The beauty lies mainly on personality, not on skin.”
Down, boys. Click through to check out more photos from Eva’s GQ Mexico cover shoot.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles