Just when you thought the fashion world couldn’t get any better when Style.com produced a print magazine earlier this year, online luxury retailer fave Net-A-Porter has inadvertently announced they’ll be producing one, too!
Although, this news isn’t too surprising, since the site was initially launched as a “magazine that sold clothes” by founder Natalie Massenet, a former WWD employee who moved to the U.K. and turned down a magazine position to start the site. As a result there had always been a magazine section on the site, so a print version was likely next step.
However, the actual news of the Net-A-Porter print pub wasn’t suppose to have been released so early. The site’s chief executive officer Mark Sebba seemed to have a bit of a foot-in-mouth moment when he casually let it slip that “It isn’t a secret that Net-A-Porter will be publishing a major fashion magazine within the next 12 months or so,” at a recent conference in London.
There’s no official word on exactly when it will come out and in what frequency, but you know we’ll be submitting our subscription request the second word hits.
Are you excited about Net-A-Porter’s print fashion magazine?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)