Without question, Solange Knowles was one of the most fierce and fascinating celebs to hit the red carpet in 2012. As the year comes to a close, Fashion’s “It” girl has returned to the music stage where we first met her. The songstress released her third album, True, this week, an audio treat that’s been well received by fans and music journalists alike.
Solange is no stranger to StyleBlazer. From her flawless fashion sense to her beyond gorgeous ‘fro, this lady is a force! Her album has been in steady rotation at the office, and we had to spin it once more for our readers.
Stream Solange’s True album in its entirety via Spotify, and let us know if you’re loving it!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process