The end of the week is finally here! Whether you’re heading out to do some holiday shopping or just hanging out, what are you going to do with your hair? No need to worry your pretty little heads because as usual, we have you covered. Here are 3 cute hairstyles you can DIY for your weekend outings.
Top Knot With Bangs
And here you thought bangs were boring! A look like this works well with freshly cut or growing bangs, straight hair or curly hair, and for practically every face shape. Though a look like this is best when it’s a little messy, we do recommend adding a little pomade like Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Hold & Control Smoother to keep your edges in check.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks