The end of the week is finally here! Whether you’re heading out to do some holiday shopping or just hanging out, what are you going to do with your hair? No need to worry your pretty little heads because as usual, we have you covered. Here are 3 cute hairstyles you can DIY for your weekend outings.
Top Knot With Bangs
And here you thought bangs were boring! A look like this works well with freshly cut or growing bangs, straight hair or curly hair, and for practically every face shape. Though a look like this is best when it’s a little messy, we do recommend adding a little pomade like Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Hold & Control Smoother to keep your edges in check.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles