Remember that episode of Martin when Gina gave Martin a bust of a derriere for their anniversary and it caused them to temporarily breakup because Martin didn’t appreciate the gift? That’s exactly what we thought of when news of Bootie Babe polish hit our desks.
The line is owned by San Francisco-based company SuperBooty, LLC who states on their website “We believe that style should be bright, a delight, and completely out of sight.” No word if JJ Evans had any hand in writing their mission statement.
But if you’re wondering where gluteus maximus fits in with nail polish, the brand says their passion is “to create a brilliant beauty brand featuring cute and collectible bootie-shaped products.”
Unsurprisingly, the line is the brain child of a man—Mark O’Hara. O’Hara who seems to have a thing for (ahem) behinds also had a band called SuperBooty which parted in 2009 and also sold bottom-related merchandise. O-kay.
Boasting lacquer names like “Red Riding Rump,” “Hella Hiney,” and “Loose Caboose,” can you see yourself buying Bootie Babe polish?
They’re $12 a pop…at Bootiebabe.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films