Yesterday, Friday, November 30th, Billboard hosted its Women in Music Luncheon at Capitale in NYC. Of all the powerful women in attendance Ciara stole the spotlight and shone bright. The leggy songstress, who was honored in 2008 with the woman of the year award, strutted her stuff on the red carpet. She captured gazes and photog flashes in a mini black number. The dress, although simple in design, up the wow factor with contrasting fabrics. The leather front boast clean line while the fabric in back offered an expose zipper.
We definitely loved Ciara’s look, so much so that we’ve chosen, for you, a few leather and faux leather dresses that ‘wow’ in their own right.
Topshop Leather Painted Dress
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night