Finding a cute coat for the winter can be hard. Harder than finding a cute pair of boots. In both instances, you need something that is going to get the job done. Mothers might say, ‘winter isn’t the time to try and be cute,’ but we beg to differ. Being cute and staying warm is doable. It’s a challenge, but it can be done. There are fashion designers who understand the need to be fashionable and make clothing that can be worn year round.
Check out these 6 stylish coats that are also practical for cold weather.
This Miu Miu flared coat is a pricey piece, but the leather outside and shearling lining will make the warmth worth every penny.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)