Jordin Sparks made sure to show off her new sleek haircut at the A Magical Evening Benefit at Cipriani in NYC. Joined by her main squeeze, Jason Derulo, the singer/actress looked amazing in her off-the-shoulder Nicole Miller dress and cream peep-toe heels.
As Jordin matures, her style does as well– cleverly choosing to wear minimal diamonds for a subtle shine. Perfect for a red carpet or romantic night out, this look has major possibilities.
Where would you wear this same look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos