We’ve seen enough! It seems as though Kerry Washington looks flawless every time she steps foot out her door. Always excited and refreshed at her wardrobe and style choices, we have can’t help but call Ms. Kerry our most favorite stylish celeb! Earlier this week she attended the ESPY awards where she and fellow actor, Chris Evans, presented the award for Best Athlete to Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks.
This night was no different than any other night, as Kerry was dressed to kill! Wearing a silver beaded mini dress, Kerry graced this sports event with her natural elegance and class. We love the way that Kerry belted this looser fitting dress to accent her curves, not to mention the fabulous mirror plated belt that she used to offset the beaded dress. Wearing her hair off the face was a smart decision for this number as well, it allowed her detailed dress to take center stage without hiding her beautiful face. We see you Kerry, show those athletes how it’s done!
See more pics of Killa Kerry on the next few pages –>:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)