Photo: Patricia Schlein/ WENN.com
SB: In Atlanta, there’s great Southern cuisine and you don’t want to limit yourself. How do you keep the diet and fitness working together so that you look this great?
Phaedra: Diet is just as important as exercise. But I’ve been in the South all my life [laughs]. I love Southern cuisine, but there’s a healthy way to prepare it. And you can make things and adjust sodium with lemon, fresh herbs, fresh garlic, and there’s not as much fat. And I always say, I never diet, because the first three letters in “diet” is “die.” So I don’t believe in dieting. I believe in making smart choices and having a healthy relationship with food. And that really means eating a lot of small meals and eating things that you enjoy, but maybe not overindulging.
SB: What are some of the moves in the DVD that we can expect so that we can get a donkey booty?
Phaedra: Well, you know what? All booties can be beautiful booties. It’s just a matter of toning and lifting them. Some people think a donkey booty is just a gigantic booty but it’s not. It’s a nice perfect round behind, and anyone can have it. And you can start off as flat as a board. And if you work the glutes, you can build the muscle, so it has that nice curvy appeal. Do some squats, some lunges, you will really see your legs and your behind just lifting. To be honest the more slimmer body bottoms, they have more definition once they get worked out because it’s not as much to cover up all the detail.
StyleBlazers, will you get in shape in 2013 with Phaedra’s workout donkeylicious DVD?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process