A few weeks ago, we showed you five little red party dresses to take you through the holiday season! Well, thanks to Sanaa Lathan, we’re adding another red hot number to the list. The stunning actress attended the Hollywood FPA and InStyle Miss Golden Globe 2013 party last week, wearing a tomato red body-skimming off-the-shoulder dress by Halston ($465), animal print Mary Jane heels, and chandelier tassel earrings. The look was simple and effortless, yet striking! As soon as we saw it, we knew we had to recreate it, and although a fab frock by Halston under $500 really isn’t bad at all, we always prefer Luxe 4 Less. A quick search on one of our all-time favorite bargain hunting sites, ASOS, led us to a great replica for only $24, and it comes in three other colors! At such a great price, we say get all four!
Click through to get Sanaa’s red hot look for less!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process