Just in time for the annual Miami Art Basel Fair, set to open doors this coming weekend, Madewell has released a capsule collection with artist Rebecca Raney. The limited edition line consists of cashmere sweaters, silk t-shirts and scarves all adorned with Rebecca’s trademark llamas and softly hewn floral designs. On the accessories tip, Rebecca has hand painted a canvas tote, charm necklaces, as well as limited edition prints and stationery. We’re totally digging the cutesy factor of this collection, sort of like a Lisa Frank for grown-up girls. If you’re heading to Miami Basel, check out the collection at Rebecca’s solo exhibition at Primary Projects. The Madewell Rebecca Raney collection is also available at Madewell stores and on Madewell.com.
Click through below to check out this super cute artsy collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)