Photo: Getty Images
After getting her first set of Victoria’s Secret Angel wings in 2010, Chanel Iman quickly rose to the ranks as a top model in the fashion industry. Not to mention she is one of the few women of color dominating the modeling world. From her XOXO magazine cover as a demure Audrey Hepburn to more ethnic inspired spreads for Harper’s Baazar, Chanel can quickly transform into a plethora of stunning looks. Our favorite: the sweet black bow and Minnie Mouse ears for her shoot Minnie in Wonderland for Vogue Germany.
The leggy model celebrated her 22nd birthday on December 1st. In celebration of the occasion, check out 14 of our favorite Chanel Iman fashion covers.
Photo: Marc Stamas/WENN.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models