Rock solid! Model and business woman Tyra Banks covers the December 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan South Africa. Shot by Udo Spreitzenbarth, the America’s Next Top Model creator dazzles in a gold corset by The Blonds, a Herve Leger bandage skirt and jewelry by CC Skye. She’s been keeping herself very busy with her multi-million dollar empire, but took time to share her advice with the magazine on what it takes to have a successful career.
On societal pressures on body images:
“Loving yourself is paramount, no matter what shape, size or color you are. I call it being flawsome: you + your flaws + awesome = flawsome.”
On how to succeed in the modeling business:
“Don’t chase the money, chase the passion.”
Check out more photos from Tyra’s shoot below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos