Bouncing back from her much talked about 777 tour, Rihanna was spotted at Macy’s in Century City, CA to promote her latest fragrance, flesh-tone. The Unapologetic singer wore a white lace dress by Nini Nguyen. She completed the look with Tom Ford black python pumps and an ornate Christian Lacroix choker. True to the fragrance’s name, she kept her lips, eyes and manicure neutral while sweeping her hair to one side in soft curls.
Check out more photos from Rih’s white haute look below!
Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP Images
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles