What do you get when you mix together the killer good looks of bohemian actress Lisa Bonet and the funkadelic-rockstar talents of Lenny Kravitz? A hot, bohemian triple threat singer, actress, model named Zoë Kravitz.
The 24 year old birthday girl started her career in films like X-Men: First Class and the Showtime series Californication. Since then, Zoë has become a budding face in the fashion industry, appearing in fashion glossies such as French Jalouse, Venus Zine and Elle. She also became the face of Vera Wang’s fragrances Princess and Preppy Princess, and Alexander Wang’s 2011 campaign.
If you are into the bohemian look, click through to get a few lessons from the bohemian princess Zoë Kravitz.
Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com
Zoë Kravitz attends the The Dark Knight Rises New York Premiere.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night