You know what sucks? Having the same outfit as another woman. But what really sucks is wearing the same outfit, on the same night. Well, that’s exactly what happened with Serena Williams and Khloe Kardashian. Both women showed off their curves in an Alexander McQueen cap sleeve dress. But luckily a fashion disaster was averted since both women were at different events: Serena on the west coast for the ESPYs and Khloe in NYC at the launch of Hpnotiq Harmonie. We love the multicolor kaleidoscope print on the late designer’s figure hugging frock. Both ladies let the dress speak for itself and opted for minimal accessories.
Of course there can only be one winner, so who rocked McQueen the best?
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)