We’re less than a week away from the Dec. 8 release of Chrisette Michele’s mixtape, “Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Experience.” And to satisfy our craving for what’s to come, the songstress has finally given us a little taste of what we can expect with the debut of her video “Can the Cool Be Loved?” featuring soul singer Bilal and rap newcomer Dunson.
Serving up the perfect blend of soulful music and style, Chrisette allows the black-and-white video to disguise her signature blond ‘do and bold lip color for takes on the iconic styles of the late Audrey Hepburn.
Take a look at four of our favorite frames, check the video out for yourself and tell us what you think!
The singer nails Audrey’s prim and proper pose, but trades her classic white gloves for nail art and an intricate cocktail ring.
Channeling Audrey’s youthful spirit, Chrisette bares her arms full of tats, rocks a playful headband and statement necklace and toys with a makeup brush. Too cute!
Click for more Chrisette and Audrey stills.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)