Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Tracee Ellis Ross
Tracee Ellis Ross, she never fails us.
The actress looked amazing at the 33rd Annual An Evening With The Stars hosted by the UNCF on Saturday in Pasadena, California. She wore a black body-hugging midi dress and leopard print peep-toe shoes. Keeping everything classy, Ross went with gold bamboo earrings and a sleek black clutch to complete the look.
Honestly, this ensemble can work for almost every body type under the sun. It also looks comfortable and super swexy. We say: Win-win.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process