They say good looks run in the family, we like to think that amazing style is apart of the bloodline too. Although seen on two different occasions, the Knowles sisters definitely brought some showstopping style this week. First up Beyonce. Since joining Instagram, BaddieBey has allowed us access to her everyday style beyond the paparazzi lens. Her latest look included a yellow and black, leaf print dress from Leonard’s Spring 2013 Collection.
Younger sister Solo, made her stylish stance over at the Ermenegildo Zegna’s “Essence” Collection launch, wearing an Olcay Gulsen Two Slit dress and B Brian Atwood Labrea sandals. Both of these ladies look good in bangs, King B has been rocking sleek bangs in her signature blonde shade, while Solange wore her bangs natural with big, loose waves.
What do you think? Does good style run in the Knowles family?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)