Photo: Flashpoint / WENN
Sure you could always throw on a classic pair of hoops or strand of pearls the next time you go out, but that would be sooooo typical. It’s time for a shock treatment with unusual statement accessories. As you know, great accessories have the ability to carry an entire ensemble if chosen correctly. They can stand alone and are the perfect conversation starters. Especially with so many new international designers spouting up daily, wearing a piece inspired by another culture is a chic way to add an unexpected flair to your look. The next time you go shopping, instead of choosing the usual, go for something a bit more eclectic.
To get you started shop 5 of our favorite picks for Conversation Starting looks below.
Cognac Walrus Ivory, Jade, Opalina & Diamond Earrings
Set of Three Resin Brooches
Block Link Bracelet
Sugar Skull Earrings
Which one would you rock right now?
-Kori C. Fields
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night