KIIS FM’s held its annual Jingle Ball at Nokia Theater on Monday night in L.A. The festive night, highlighted by musical performances, welcomed Alicia Keys and Jordin Sparks who wore inspired pieces. Alicia wore a bold leather jacket, Burberry Prorsum African print top and Giuseppe Zanotti Design zip ankle booties.
Jordin went a more feminine route, with a hot tight red dress and lace peep-toe heels. The 22-year-old has been on top of her fashion game this year, choosing more youthful and form-fitting pieces.
Which look do you like?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles