French haute couture fashion designer, Jean Paul Gaultier, has a streetwear line in the works with a June 2013 due date.
The high-end designer has not given a name for the label yet, but it will be composed of women and men’s clothing. Produced by Ittierre SpA– an Italian based company that funds young brands– we can only hope the collection will be a less pricey version of his known urban-chic line. According to Vogue, the new line will reflect Gaultier’s signature “sartorial” tailored style.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past