She’s called the Queen B for a reason. Beyonce and mom Tina Knowles reportedly spent $14,000 in a measly 90 minutes during a shopping spree in London, earlier this week. Must be nice… The stylish mother daughter pair visited chic london stores, Selfridges and Topshop, browsing shoes, clothes and accessories—racking up on haute fashion that caught their pretty eyes. Back in 2007, Beyonce dropped $32,000 in Harvey Nichols on a clutch and Rodarte biker jacket. Not to mention, she gifted baby sis Solange with 25 pairs of designer shoes for her 25th birthday this past June. Celebrity ballin’ at it’s best.
Work hard, spend big. StyleBlazers, if you had it, would you throw away 14 grand in under an hour on clothes? Come on, tell us!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process