Doing foreign commercials is a great way for a famous actor or musician to make a lot of money in a small amount of time for a market that represents only a fraction of their worldwide audience. After all, it’s not like these embarrassing cash grabs would ever make their way stateside. Until the internet came along, that is. Thanks to YouTube, we present to you 15 famous celebrities and the foreign commercials they cashed in on.
Photo: Ivan Nokolov/WENN.com
Brad Pitt has been doing foreign commercials since the 90s. Of the celebs on these lists, he’s one of the few to hone his commercial projects down to a fine art, collaborating with high profile directors like Wes Anderson and Spike Jonze, who helmed the commercial for SoftBank below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night