Joining the many other fashion label debuting their Pre-Fall collections, is Italian fashion house, Etro.
Creative director Veronica Etro went beyond paisley with these cosmic prints and loose shapes. The silky fabrics look lightweight, comfy and casual– all things you know we love. Composed of V-neck tunics, coats over shift dresses and skirts paired with tie blouses, this collection is definitely worth the wait.
Click through to see more from Etro!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!