Jumping the Broom star Paula Patton may be a year older, but the siren looks amazing! The actress turns 37 today, and still serves as constant inspiration for what timeless class looks like. Her career has put her in films like Idlewild, Precious, Just Wright and 2011′s hit action film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. Let’s not forget her role as the love interest of her real-life husband Robin Thicke in his “Lost Without You” music video in 2006. From the looks of her sultry fashion editorials, we can see why he wouldn’t want to lose her. In addition, Paula has appeared on the covers of Harper’s Bazaar, Complex and many more major magazines.
In celebration of this siren’s birthday, check out 14 of our favorite editorials starring Paula Patton.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past