There’s no denying that when Carl Thomas first stepped onto the scene in 2000 with his velvet swagger and chiseled good looks, he took the R&B world by storm. Not only was the music excellent (singles like “I Wish” and Summer Rain”), but he just had an elegant steez and style that set him apart from the pack. In a way, he was kind of like the precursor to John Legend.
Well, we’re happy to report that he’s back on the scene, and has a new album slated to drop in October called Conquer. He just dropped off two new single “Round 2″ and “It Ain’t Fair” - listen to them below and tell us what you think. “Round 2″ definitely has a nice bounce to it.
We’re just happy to see him back creating music again. Welcome back CT.
What’s the verdict – Tell us whether you’re feeling these new tracks or not?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles